
It really wasn't held on the sun (duh!), but it was hot. I mean HOT! OMG! Every
one melted. The festivities started on Wednesday. Some of us got together to make "floozy koozies". Kimberly (the bride, on the left of both pictures) wanted these to be the thank you gift, as well as helping keep every one's beverages cooler. We decorated 75. Kimberly's mom had already decorated 75 by herself before we even started on Wednesday. If you don't know what a floozy koozie is, it is just a koozie with all kinds of fabric, feathers, beads, etc. on it. We had some "masculine" looking ones for the men! HA! Stacy's was dark green camo that had a ring of red dangling beads around the lip. Her koozie made the statement "I like to hunt, but I am also a lady". Mind had flame fabric on it with a ring of black feathers around the lip. I was told mine made the following statement "I am a slut". Yeah, right! If you know anything about me, you know that isn't true! That is why it was so damn funny! On Friday was the pre-wedding party. That was fun, held at the bride and grooms house. Debbie Jack is one of the bride's best friends (she is the third from the left in the floozy koozie picture). I ended up driving her home...she was so dang drunk! Love me some Debbie Jack, she is hilarious. The actual wedding was on Saturday. The first picture above is my favorite of the ones I took. I think I took over 100. I was trying to capture a picture of Kimberly and Tony had to stick his big ol' melon in the frame! The look on his face cracks me up! After the reception, we had a post wedding/reception party. I was so exhausted from the heat, I think I lasted about 1 hour at the party! I am getting too old for this....
No comments:
Post a Comment