Thursday, February 1, 2007

Do you ever get stuck watching the same movie over and over???

I seem to do that. A while back it was Tombstone. Don't know why I like that movie, I just do. Maybe my fascination with the old west. I also love a line from Doc Holiday in that movie....there is no normal life, Wyatt, there is just life...LOVE that line. So true. We strive for so long to live a normal life. We really need to strive just to live, there is no normal life. Right now I am stuck on Hope Floats. Sappy, syrupy movie that is just a piece of fluff...and yet it has its moments. A quote at the end....beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it is the middle that counts the most...you need to remember that when you find yourself at a beginning, give hope a chance to float up. I am also stuck on 40 year old virgin. That movie just gets funnier and funnier the more I watch it. When I first saw it, I didn't think it was that funny. Now, I laugh every time I see it. "You know how I know you're gay you macra made yourself a pair of jean shorts." Man, that is funny!

1 comment:

Kim Langston said...

I believe it is spelled "macramed" sister!